Off-Campus and Commuter Student Services
Our Mission is to provide information and education on programs and services along with engagement opportunities and advocacy resources to College of Charleston off-campus and commuter students. Approximately 67% of College of Charleston undergraduate students live off-campus or commute.
The Stern Student Center provides:
- Spaces to study and relax between classes
- Cougar Canteen on 2nd Floor of Stern with access to food and vending
- Charging stations for laptops and mobile devices, and Wi Fi
- Lockers in Cougar Canteen for temporary storage space
- A microwave in the Cougar Canteen.
24 Hour Study Lounge in the Education Center Atrium
- Equipped with study tables, lounge chairs, desk top computers and printing, Wi Fi, the 24 hour study lounge in the Education Center Atrium is a popular place to study and relax before, after or between classes.
- POD-Provisions on Demand is open when classes are in session.
POD Normal Hours:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Public Safety monitors this lounge 10pm to 6am in the academic year.
- Recreation is an important part of Campus Life.
Meals, Parking and Other Resources
- Meal Plans
- Campus Parking
- Students in Potential Crisis
- Veteran Resources
- Policies and Procedures - Office of the Dean of
- Victim Services
- Employment Resources
- Financial Aid
- Enterprise Car Share