About Student Affairs
Life Outside the Classroom? That is Student Affairs.
The Division of Student Affairs at the College of Charleston is dedicated to facilitating the cultural, social, emotional, physical, ethical and intellectual development of all students so that they may become responsible and effective individuals.
What we do
We support the academic mission and enhance classroom experiences with additional services, programs and activities. We are campus life outside the classroom.
The Division of Student Affairs values the holistic development of our students and their growth as globally-minded individuals through experiential learning, as well as the modeling of ethical behavior and accountability.
Student Affairs is fun!
- Campus Recreation
- Center for Civic Engagement and Center for Civic Engagement blog
- Clubs and Organizations
- Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Intramural Sports
- Student Life
We Support You when Needed
We are Student Services
- Absence Memo
- Attorney Assistance Program
- Bonner Leader Program
- Career Center
- Disability Services
- Health Services Travel Consultation
- Higdon Student Leadership Center
- McNair Scholars Program
- Multicultural Student Programs and Services
- Recreational Opportunities
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Health Services
- Upward Bound and Pre-College Programs
- Victim Assistance Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
The Faculty and Staff Guide to Student Affairs
Committed to the overall development of exceptional students.