Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs Staff is here to serve you!
We are campus life outside the classroom. We support the academic mission and enhance classroom experiences with additional services, programs and activities.
The Division of Student Affairs is dedicated to the development of all students and to facilitating their the cultural, social, emotional, physical, ethical and intellectual development so they may become responsible, respectful, and effective individuals.
We value the holistic development of our students and their growth as globally-minded individuals through experiential learning, as well as the modeling of ethical behavior and accountability.
Departments in the Division of Student Affairs
- Campus Recreation Services
- Career Center
- Center for Civic Engagement
- Collegiate Recovery Program
- Counseling and Substance Abuse Services
- Dean of Students
- Disability Services
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Higdon Student Leadership Center
- Multicultural Student Programs and Services
- Residence Life
- Student Health Services
- Student Life
- Upward Bound and Pre-College Programs
- Victim Services