Division of Student Affairs
Life Outside the Classroom? That is Student Affairs
Student Affairs is a Division that fulfills its Mission to the Students through its numerous departments.
Our Mission? We are dedicated to facilitating the cultural, social, emotional, physical, ethical and intellectual development of all students so that they may become responsible and effective individuals. The Division of Student Affairs is dedicated to the development of all students that they may be responsible, respectful and effective individuals.
What do we do? - We are campus life outside the classroom. We support the academic mission and enhance classroom experiences with additional services, programs and activities.
Our Values? We value the holistic development of our students and their growth as globally-minded individuals through experiential learning, as well as the modeling of ethical behavior and accountability.
- Absence Memo
- Campus Recreation - Opportunities for a lifetime of healthy recreational activities and new friends
- Career Center
- Center for Civic Engagement and Center for Civic Engagement blog - Developing a passion for positive social change
- Counseling and Substance Abuse
- Disability Services
- Dean of Students and Honor System
- Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life - Building leaders, scholars and lifelong friends
- Higdon Student Leadership Center
- Multicultural Student Programs and Services
- Residence Life
- Student Health Services
- Student Life - Boundless Opportunities!
- Upward Bound and Pre-College Programs
- Victim Services